Joe is a partner and head of the Racial and Economic Justice Department at McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP. He seeks to make a difference in equity issues, including civil rights, employment, and class action litigation. He has tried many cases to verdict and has secured settlements totaling millions of dollars for his clients. Best of all, he is part of MWA, a full-service national Plaintiff’s law firm with multiple offices nationwide, who have secured more than One Billion dollars of recovery for their clients.
If you would like to involve Joe or the MWA team in your potential legal matter, you can go here https://mccunewright.com
Or, call MWA directly at (909) 479-2969
Joe speaks to colleges, non-profit corporations and churches nationwide. He speaks on subjects including legal and ethical responsibility, leadership, and justice issues. He has a compelling personal story that will make you laugh and cry, and give you both perspective and hope.
If you want Joe to speak to your college or corporate environment, Joe is booked through Campuspeak. They can be contacted at https://campuspeak.com/about/contact/
Or, call Campuspeak at 1 (844) 745-8570
Be a Guest
The Joespeak! Podcast features forward thinking, thought provoking conversations on issues with local, state, and national implications. Thus far, Joe has dealt with subjects including:
- The State of policing, police brutality, and policy making
- Racial disparities in fertility related diagnosis and treatment
- Support for Veterans, including housing and wrap around services
- The effect of COVID-19 on the direction and focus of the Christian Faith Community;
- Criminal law, both from Prosecutor and Public Defender perspectives;
- Civil Rights
- you are an authority on a subject that is a fit for the Joespeak! Podcast, Joe wants to hear from you.